SAP Enterprise Continuous Testing by Tricentis
Accelerate innovation with fast and efficient continuous testing.
Enable digital transformation and intelligent operations by reducing business risk associated with application changes..
Agile Test Management for the Enterprise with Tricentis qTest:
When you embed testing throughout your software delivery pipeline, your teams can both eliminate QA bottlenecks and improve the quality of your releases. Tricentis qTest offers a suite of Agile testing tools designed to improve efficiency and ensure collaboration on your journey to release the best software.
Enterprise Continuous Testing with Tricentis Tosca:
Delivers end-to-end business process testing, including SAP and other third-party testing. This includes up to 90 percent test automation to help ensure that testing is carried out along the entire chain and that everything continues to function properly after an upgrade, enhancement pack, support pack, break/fix, and other innovations.
Risk Based Testing and Change Impact Analysis with Tricentis LiveCompare:
Provides an AI-based impact analysis that identifies potential risks to business processes after a software update of any kind and across various technologies such as SAP, Salesforce, and others. This allows users the ability to focus on the areas with the highest risk and deliver high-quality releases with drastically reduced development, configuration, and testing effort. Case Studies show that LiveCompare can deliver updates 85% faster while also providing nearly 100% risk coverage.
Distributed Load and Performance Testing with Tricentis Flood:
Tricentis Flood places cloud-based performance labs at the fingertips of every developer and tester for on-demand load/performance testing across all technologies. For SAP, Flood helps optimize the End User Experience with scalable, on-demand performance testing for SAP Fiori® and advanced cloud applications such as SAP® SuccessFactors® and SAP® Ariba® solutions.
CONCORN is the only company (Globally), certified by Tricentis to provide training for the enterprise continuous testing solution ‘Tosca’. CONCORN has the capability to provide this training on-site, remote, or blended, i.e. both on-site and remote. CONCORN has certified training resources in North America, Latin America, and Europe to support global customer requirements.
SAP Testing Advisory Services
- Best practices for continuous SAP testing
- Testing SAP & Beyond with E2E Testing
- S4 HANA
SAP TOSCA QuickStart
- 200 Hours of Delivery
- Install of SoftwareTOSCA – TOSCA SERVER
- Accelerated Education Course: Testing SAP with TOSCA for up to 10 students
- Coaching — take the concepts from the Accelerated Class and now apply to your existing scenarios
Extended SAP TOSCA Coaching
- Additional coaching after completing a SAP TOSCA QuickStart
- Monthly Subscription Model
- Contact our Testing Team for more infos
- Optional continued coaching after completing a SAP TOSCA QuickStart
- Quarterly Engagement
- 2 Week Delivery
1 Week to Audit
1 week of Follow Up coaching
- Testing SAP with TOSCA
- Managing TOSCA in a shared Team Environment with TOSCA Server
- Tosca with SAP Solution Manager
Tosca Virtual Lab Hosting
- Turnkey managed Lab Environment
- Scalable from 10 to x virtual cloud machines to develop or execute TOSCA Test Cases
- Yearly Subscription Model
Migrating from Automation Solutions: UFT, CBTA, Worksoft, etc
Transforming from manual testing to test automation