It’s time for SAP TechEd 2018! We have put together the SAP Solution Manager Agenda as a guide for anyone wanting to get an insight into the latest and greatest in the SAP Application Life-cycle Management space. Below are a few highlighted sessions.
- CNA107 – Discover the Latest Requirements to Deploy with SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- CNA326 – Focus Build – A Scaled-Agile Way of Building Solutions with SAP Solution Manager
- CNA328 – Business Process Improvement to Prepare for the Transition to SAP S/4HANA
- CNA329 – Change Control Management Supports Continuous Integration and Delivery
- CNA388 – Manage Test Automation for Hybrid Landscape in SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Why Attend SAP Teched 2018?
People – There’s something for your company’s entire SAP team. Face-to-face access to the technology experts you trust.
Problem-solving –1:1 time with SAP solution engineers to discuss your unique technology challenges.
Product Strategy – Insight into current product roadmaps and answers to your questions. Plus, the opportunity to discuss – and influence – future product functionality.
Education – Hundreds of sessions with SAP experts on best practices, how-to tips, and advice. Learn how to optimize the infrastructure that supports a stable core and get insight into the new technologies.
Bring us your Solution Manager Challenges at SAP TechEd 2018
- How will the new SAP Test Automation (CBTA) suite work with my existing tools and test strategy?
- Applications not performing to business expectations – lack of proactive monitoring?
- Inconsistencies in the change control process leading to poor quality of change?
- How do I integrate Solution Manager with my existing Service Desk?
- What are the content activation issues in the upgrade to SAP Solution Manager 7.2?
- What are Focused Solutions and how can they benefit me?