This position will be responsible for applying expertise/capabilities to lead implementation of Solution Manager for IT and Business Process Monitoring. This person will architect SAP Solution Landscapes and provide assistance on Landscape growth assessment, establish standards and thresholds for monitoring and auditing to ensure stable and supportable reporting implementation and continual requested capabilities, drive service improvements and efficiencies through the design and development of effective automation, participate and collaborate with other operations teams to provide root-cause analysis for all client outages and failed changes in the environment.
Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in SAP Basis in a large compute environment
- At least 5 years experience in knowledge of operating system (Solaris), SAP system administration, SAP correction and transport systems, and SAP system monitoring and tuning
- Experience in implementing Solution Manager Basic Configuration including EAW and managed systems configuration.
- Experience in implementing Technical Monitoring including PI and BI Monitoring.
- Experience in implementing End User Monitoring and Dashboards.
- Experience in implementing Job Scheduling.
- Experience in implementing ChaRM(Change request Management).
- Experience in Data Volume Management, ITSM, BPM, BPCA and Test Management/Quality Gate preferred.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Federal experience desired (DoD experience preferred)
- Current DoD Secret clearance preferred
- Local candidates preferred
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance