IT Automation for Intelligent Business Process Management
Talk to us about…
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is the delivery platform for Digital Business Services providing model companies for jump-starting implementations and tight collaboration between customer projects and experts at CONCORN.
HANA - S4/HANA
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 provides best-in-class support for SAP S/4HANA by leveraging SAP Best Practices, along with technological innovations for real real-time computing a comprehensive lifecycle and support methodology for the full end-to-end solution.
Holistic solution and application lifecycle management requires efficient collaboration between multiple tools from different vendors, SAP and non-SAP. We offer integration between SAP Solution Manager and HP ALM, HP Loadrunner , ServiceNow and more …
SAP Application Operation
Designing, implementing, and running your SAP applications at peak performance, 24 hours a day, is vital to your business success. SAP Solution Manager is the central tool for managing your customer solution landscape.
SAP IoT and Leonardo
SAP Leonardo is a cloud-based intelligent system focusing on building “self-driving business” using digital business transformation. SAP Solution Manager is used to build, test, and deploy intelligent business processes with SAP Leonardo
SAP and Non-SAP Security
As far as the security of applications is concerned, the aim should be to eliminate vulnerabilities before software is deployed. SAP Code Vulnerability Analyzer (CVA) carries out static analysis of ABAP source code and reports possible security risks.
SAP Enterprise Continuous Testing by Tricentis
Enable digital transformation and intelligent operations by reducing business risk associated with application changes
- Business-focused test automation
- Sustainable automation for dynamic environments
- Transparency and real-time insights
- Supports a broad range of applications and technologies, facilitating a unified approach to automation
- Empowers business users to record automated tests, enabling earlier and more rapid testing
- Tests business-critical functions first to help ensure serious defects are found and fixed quickly
- Aligns testing with business priorities to keep critical processes running in changing environments
- Defines complete tests across multiple technologies, analyzes test results, and automatically updates tests as applications evolve
- Synchronizes any impacted tests when application changes occur
- Fosters collaboration to quickly expose critical defects and integrates testing directly into development ecosystems
- Provides appropriate data to automated tests
- Increases visibility and provides notification when all risks in a release have been addressed